The Stranger

 Sitting at the back sit gazing at the moon as I felt the cool breeze hit my face, music coming from the speakers and chatters of the ones around me, I was lost in my own world till I felt her touch, her eyes brightened and her face glowed under the moonlight, I heard every word she said but I wasn't listening. I was lost in her beauty and her smile, getting to fall in love all over again, getting to know her all over again. getting to tell her I like, scratch that, getting to tell her I love her.

   It's funny how one person makes you view the world differently, she never wanted me to touch her now she doesn't want me to let her go. I never wanted the car to stop, I, never wanted to say goodbye. I sat there thinking to myself, "how can a looser like me have such a blessing like her" getting to question what she sees in me that others don't have. Getting to know what she likes and what she doesn't, getting to know where to touch and where not touch in public.
    The night was coming to and end and the endless laughter and interesting conversation had to come to an end, smiles turned to sad faces, and we were not contented to saying goodbye we wouldn't know if we will meet again. The rest of the journey home was full of memories of the 30 happiest minutes of my life and ours, "I hoped." I kept looking back to see if she would run after the car, but I realized I now know where she stayed, but I wouldn't want her to think am a serial killer or a stocker or even something worse.
    I couldn't stop thing about her, I wouldn't get that face out of my mind she became a portrait pinned on the center of my brain wall, I smiled as I prepared something to eat, i smiled even when I watched my favorite show, I smiled even when the saddest part came one. I've never felt more alive, I've never felt more attracted to someone from just talking, it's like we were meant to meet. But we'll never know if we were meant to be.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your Circle

Choices

The "Perfect" Relationship